On Saturday morning we all got up early and headed down to see the balloons go up. We were rushing to get there on time so we ended up watching them from the St. Luke's business center parking lot on Americana. Perfect spot if you want to avoid the crowds. Jeff caught some awesome photos and did some fun editing to a few of them. (He's getting pretty good, don't you think?!) The girls loved watching the balloons and I was pretty mesmerized myself.
Saturday night was spent with Thayne, Angel and family watching the Bronco game. Go Broncos! I split my college football loyalties three ways: BYU, OSU and BSU. I'm so confused. What can I say? I spent two years at BYU, two years at OSU and I'm living in Bronco Nation. How can I choose? I must support all three. All I can say is that I am glad to not be a Duck fan this year. Ugliest uniforms ever! The Broncos new uniforms are really not all that flattering either, but much better than the Ducks. Seriously...if I'm going to watch a game that I know nothing about, I would like to at least see nice looking uniforms. :)
Monday morning we got up early again and headed to Krispy Kreme. Lizette ate two doughnuts which may be an all time calorie record in one sitting for her. She loved it. The rest of the weekend was a mix of shopping, relaxing and lots of fun. I am on a thrift store kick right now. :) I found a ton of cool things this weekend which provided me with some much needed retail therapy at a price I can feel good about. I might just have to do a post on some of my finds...
















No comments:
Post a Comment