Friday, September 16, 2011

Some Thrifty Finds


Over Labor Day weekend I did some thrift store shopping which I hadn't done in quite some time. I was pleasantly surprised with all the fun deals I found so of course I had to share.  :) I was lucky enough to hit Saver's 50% off sale on Labor Day. I didn't get there until the early afternoon and was sure all the good stuff would be gone, but not so! I went in looking for some things for the girls and did find them some cute stuff but I also found a ton of clothes for ME. I think I spent $50 and came out with 4 bags full of stuff. It was so fun!  
$2.99 for a nice kitchen utensil organizer.  I do have plenty of drawer space in my kitchen, but I kind of like the idea of having everything in one spot and easily accessible.  So far, it's working out great.
Isn't this so cute?!  This was my splurge for the day at $6.99 at Kid to Kid.  I LOVE this for the girls.  Okay, okay, so we don't get a ton of rainy days here in Boise, but when we do, we will be lookin' good.
All of these sweaters were $3.00 each at Saver's.  A nice addition to my fall wardrobe!  I also got several pairs of nice pants for $3.00-$3.50.

Fifty cents for each of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment