Yes, Lizette has the chickenpox! I think she is past the worst of it and probably not contagious anymore, but we've been trying to take precautions to keep our germs in house as much as possible. Lexi still hasn't shown any signs of having it, so that is a good thing. I guess. So many people say it's better just to get it over with if you are going to get it. And someone told me yesterday that chickenpox is actually a great thing to get because it prevents several cancers and builds up your immune system. That's great news for Lizette. Maybe I should be wishing Lexi had gotten it too!
So here in the 90 degree weather in Boise, Lizette has been wearing long pants and shirts for the past week. We haven't gone to the park or out at all. Not fun! But we've made the most of it with lots of movies, games on Dad's iPad, coloring, beads, and lots and lots of make believe games.
If you're going to get chickenpox, I guess this is the way to go. Looks like a pretty cushy gig, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment