Thursday, September 22, 2011

12 Years

I'm just now getting on the computer today and wanted to give a quick shout out to my family. Today it has been 12 years since our mom passed. We all miss her dearly but know she is enjoying every moment with all of her family and friends on the other side.

We were blessed to have a mom like her. Her legacy lives on in all of us as well as all of the lives she touched. I still get notes from friends about how our mom influenced them for good. She is an example of how one life does make a difference no matter how rich or successful you are by the world's standards. She was a humble little lady that made a huge difference to many, many people.

I think if she were alive today she would laugh at the fact that Lizette picked up her first swear word from me. She would tell me to stop worrying about how clean my house is and start enjoying life more. She would be so worried about me having so many headaches. She and Jeff would probably laugh together at all of my craziness. We would talk on the phone every day. I miss her.

She would be so proud of her family. Kids, grandkids and great-grandkids. She would have much to be happy about. What a blessed lady and what a blessed family we are to have had her in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment