Last week the girls and I were driving home and had the radio on. The Fleetwood Mac song "Gypsy" comes on and Lizette goes "Mom! Turn it up. This is my favorite song! Let's sing it Mom!"
Really? Gypsy? It was pretty funny.
But then on Monday we were sitting in a parking lot waiting for Jeff when this guy gets into his Jeep and lights up a cigarette. Lizette goes "Mom, look at that guy. He's putting fire on that thing in his mouth."
I say, "Oh really. Well don't stare at him okay. And that thing is actually called a cigarette."
She says, "Yeah, there is usually hay inside of those."
Should I be worried? First Fleetwood Mac and now she seems to know a lot more about cigarettes than I would have thought she would at four years old, living in a house of non-smokers. Where do kids learn these things?! Has she joined some playground gang without me knowing it?
I'm gonna keep an eye on this girl. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment