We had a great time at the fair a couple of weeks ago. We always get excited to go and eat the fair food, but then get mad that most of it costs so much. :) Our favorite sites at the fair were the photography exhibits, the butterflies (sort of. they actually made Lizette a little nervous.), the snow cone booth, and the rides.


![]() |
| $4.00 corn! Not a smart purchase, but gotta have the fair food. |
| Lizette loved the merry go round. |
![]() |
| The livestock section has never been my favorite. Even though I think this was just the petting zoo. I guess I'm a city girl at heart. What can I say? |
| I don't think the girls were all that thrilled about it either. |
![]() |
| Enjoying a snow cone. I think this was the highlight of the fair for the girls. |





No comments:
Post a Comment