Monday, September 12, 2011

Today I wore slacks...

I decided after our sort of down week last week that I would start this week anew and dress up a bit today. Do you ever do this for a pick me up?  Well, I picked my nicest slacks. They are in fact called trousers on the tag, so they are a little bit fancy. I wore high heels (high for me at least). I did my make up and hair, wore jewelry...the whole nine yards. By my standards anyway.

For the first hour or so I was feeling pretty hip. I even told Jeff, "Don't you think I look pretty good today?"  I'm not above asking for compliments.  :)

Well, now I just feel hot and uncomfortable. Maybe I should have waited until October to do this?

Hmmm...how am I supposed to function as a stay at home mom but also feel like I'm not so frumpy all the time?

Maybe I should stick with all things cute, but wear jeans or capris instead?

Any ideas from you other moms out there?   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment