Unfortunately, I have no photos to post along with this. I wish I did because they would be hilarious.
I got my hair cut shorter a while back. I want to grow it out just a bit so that the front can be a little bit longer and more manageable for me. But the back has been growing so fast that I was almost getting into a mullet situation! I didn't want to pay for a haircut when all I really needed was the back trimmed. So I went to Jeff and told him that he was going to have to do it. It was either this or spend $20. He was sold when he found out he could save us $20.
We go upstairs and he gets out the scissors. I sit on the stool and pray that this goes well.
He starts cutting and about five minutes into it, things are going well and he says, "I should have been a hair stylist!."
Five seconds later.
"Oh, that's not good. That's not good at all! How did that happen?"
I say another more determined prayer this time.
Silence.
"Is everything okay?" I ask.
A reluctant "Yeah, I think so."
More prayers. This time pleading very intently.
A few more minutes pass and things seem to have come together. He finishes and I check it out. Not bad! He actually did a great job and it's exactly what I wanted. Prayers answered!
However, I did tell him that if he is going to be a stylist he might want to avoid saying "Oh, that's not good. That's not good at all!" when he has a client sitting in his chair. :)
SO FUNNY!!!! I don't think I would EVER let Brent cut my hair...and my hair is a curly mop! Way to go Jeff! I totally can picture his facial expression when he says, "oh thats not good at all!" hahahahahahaha!!!
ReplyDelete