It's no secret that I love Jeff and think he is the greatest husband and father. I know that Divine intervention brought us together and he is the perfect guy for me. We get along great, support each other, laugh often and I couldn't be happier. Yes, we drive each other crazy sometimes and yes, we definitely have our 'moments'. But for the most part, our marriage is a lot of fun.
I've mentioned before that Jeff has a slight addiction to gadgetry and tech products. Actually, I would say it is an extreme addiction. I've even considered doing an intervention. Honestly, I've never seen anything quite like this before. He may love his iPad just a little bit more than me and that is no joke!
So what is a girl to do? I can't just stand on the sidelines and let these Apple products one-up me. I did inherit his iPod Touch and that has been pretty nice. So I decided to officially join his world of gadget loving madness. Today, I am the proud owner of a beautiful, white iPhone4S.
And you know what? I love it! How could anyone not love this thing! The SIRI feature is like having your own personal assistant. I love this and it makes me feel very important. I just pick up my phone and say "Siri, please send Jeff Rigby a text message." She says, "What would you like this text message to say?" And I tell her the message, and she sends it. Then I say, "Thank you" and she says "Your satisfaction is all the thanks I need." This. is. awesome!
I think our marriage has just been taken to the next level. I can picture us running through a meadow, holding hands with our iPhones in the other hand. It's a beautiful thing.
I'm picturing the same thing.... :) love you guys! Last night I Facetime'd Jeff...I got to watch him check his nostrils, make chocolate milk, and freeze funny faces into the screen. good times...
ReplyDelete