Monday, October 17, 2011

Aunt Abby

I think I've said before how much the girls love their Aunt Abby. She calls them. She spoils them. She tells them stories. She gets so excited about their accomplishments. Did I mention that she spoils them? She loves them and they love her. 

She travels 35+ weeks out of the year and so her weeks at home are very valued. Last week she took some of that time off to fly to Boise and help celebrate the girls' birthdays. How nice is that?! The girls were thrilled that she was here and had so much fun with her. She bought them these cute pink tents, which are currently being held ransom until Lizette earns them back for good behavior. sorry Abby. ;) She took Lizette out for a fun date to see the Lion King in 3D. She won Lexi over to the point where Lexi not only went to her but did so willingly and on her own. 

Yes, the girls love their Aunt Abby and so do I!

By the way, Abby looks fantastic, don't you think? She has the most beautiful gray hair (I hope I have that gene!), she's super thin and as always very style savvy. If anyone who reads this has a rich uncle you would like to set her up with, she is available. I'm just sayin'...she's got it going on! 



Pink Heaven 


Lizette took a picture of us sisters

1 comment:

  1. Wow - thanks for all the compliments - and I was thinking about how bad I looked that day. Can I hire you as my "official matchmaker" Thanks for being such a great sister and wonderful mother.

    ReplyDelete