I found this Blog, Real Mom Kitchen and I have added it to my blog list. If you haven't visited before I would highly recommend it. I've been looking through her recipes the past couple of days and she has some good ones. Mostly pretty simple too, which for me is very important! And I like that her blog is very easy to navigate.
P.S. I am currently working! Crazy, right? Thanks to my friend Trina, I got a little part-time, temporary job transcribing interviews for a grad student. Kind of nice right before Christmas to earn a little extra Santa money. And it's a little bit fun to be working I must say! I don't think I would want to make a habit of it or anything because I'm staying up pretty late most nights to get it done. But it's kind of nice to have that feeling of contributing to something and earning money.
P.S.S. Lizette's behavior is much improved since the taking away of her toys. She has even begun to do extra things like make hers and Lexi's bed without me asking her. She even put Lexi down for her nap today and said she wanted to do extra things like that to help me so that she could earn more of her toys back. Well, I guess we're on the right track. At least she knows that good behavior nets good rewards. It's sort of funny that Lizette is on this sort of probation period. She is taking it so seriously but half the time I'm thinking...she is such a good girl overall...maybe I'm being too harsh? I can't imagine what measures I'm going to have to take with Lexi someday! Boarding school? The girl scares me sometimes!
Anyway, good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment