On Tuesday I took the girls to the Red Stiletto salon in Meridian to get their hair cut. Jeff had a gift certificate for this salon that he received at work. Since I have a hair stylist I like, I decided to use the gift certificate for the girls. They were both so well behaved and soooo cute to watch. All the ladies in the salon were commenting on how cute and good they were. This made for a very proud mommy!
I expected that Lizette would do alright since she has done this before and she is in general a pretty cooperative little girl. Lexi on the other hand was a bit of a worry to me. I thought she might put up at least a little bit of a fuss. Not at all! She was so excited to get up in the chair and she sat there patiently the entire time. As you can see in the picture, she loved getting her hair blown dry.
I think both of their haircuts turned out so cute! We went with the a-line bob again for Lizette which is a great look for her. Lexi just got trimmed up to sort of even out the ends, but it looks so much better. What a cutie!
And what a fun memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment