Friday, May 27, 2011

New Do!

I've been wanting to cut my hair for a while now, but two things were stopping me.  First, my 20 year reunion is coming up this summer and I'm vain enough that I want to make sure that I go looking as good as possible!  And what if I got a cut that I didn't like?  How terrible would that be?  I mean I was a Strawberry Princess after all and Miss Congeniality to boot.  I have a reputation to uphold!  I cannot let the citizens of Lebanon down with an unseemly appearance at my 20 year reunion.  

Okay, okay.  All joking aside, I was a little worried.  I admit that I am vain.  Probably not a news flash to most of you!  :)  

Secondly, I wasn't sure what style to go with.  There are so many cute, short styles out there to choose from.  I wanted something stylish and "in", but also something very easy to take care of and maintain.  

The other day, I had finally had it with taking FOREVER to dry and straighten my long hair.  So that was it.  I figured I just had to bite the bullet and do this.  

Here are the before and after pictures:

BEFORE

AFTER

Final result: I like it!  It will be so much easier to take care of and I always like a fresh, new style.  I almost wish I had gone a little shorter though!  Did any of you watch the Biggest Loser finale?  I like the winner, Olivia's, hair.  I was afraid to go that short this time, but I may just dare to do that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment