Friday, June 10, 2011

Above all, we must discuss cake

There are many things I need to blog about.  Three trips to Utah in the last six weeks.  Time Out for Women in Pocatello.  Our neighborhood barbecue (that we hosted!). Some thoughts on Lime-A-Way.  My improved HDL and LDL numbers. And of course, the many happenings in the lives of my sweet little girls.

I will get to all that very soon.

Tonight I must share a secret with you.  You will thank me later, trust me.

Have you ever tried this?

If not, stop what you are doing right now and go get it.  I'm serious.  Go do something crazy right now and get this cake!  I found mine in the freezer section at Wal-Mart for $2.68.  It is perfection in a box.  For $2.68.

By the way, I mentioned earlier that I need to blog about my improved HDL and LDL numbers.  I was able to get my blood screened through Jeff's work a couple of weeks ago.  Interesting that my HDL and LDL numbers came back much improved over last year.  They were really good!  I guess working out and losing a few pounds has paid off.  (Imagine me patting myself on the back right now.)

Well, I didn't get all high marks.  My triglycerides were high.  The goal is to be less than 150 and my number was 142.  Last year it was 83.  Oops!  In case you are like me and don't know what triglycerides are, it is the amount of fat particles that are circulating through your bloodstream.  Hmmm...this high number might have something to do with the fact that I go on these little binges where I eat lots of yummy treats as shown above.

This cake is worth every triglyceride.

It is GOOD!  Go get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment