Monday, May 2, 2011

You've Got to Check These Out!!

Introducing my newest favorite accessory...

Go HERE and check them out!

My sister-in-law, Hilary, has begun her own little business venture making these beauties. They really are sooooo cute!

I'm still having trouble getting photos to upload on my computer these days, but I did manage to snag one from Hilary's site. When we get our new computer (very soon!), I will post some pictures of some more of mine. They are THE perfect accessory for someone like me who doesn't necessarily want to go crazy with bling or fru fru stuff.


See what I mean? Plain Jane me heading to church until I added this anklet to my outfit. I know what you're thinking...ooh la la! :) Well, a girl can try can't she?

1 comment:

  1. You are the best!!! And you look absolutely beautiful ALL THE TIME!!! Thanks for accessorizing with HBCreate!! - and thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete