I was so proud of Lizette today. She's been working on learning to write her name at preschool. She has caught on to tracing her name, but usually resists trying to write the letters on her own. I had her practice her tracing and cutting today and while I wasn't looking she started to write her name (see the little Liz in purple in the corner?) When I noticed, she immediately stopped! Oh well. At least I know she is catching on.
All dressed up for church on Sunday. I put them both in fancy Valentine's colored dresses because Lexi is quickly growing out of this one and she hasn't even worn it yet. It was one of Lizette's that was supposed to be for Easter, but I don't think it will fit by then! I guess Valentine's Day is a good reason to dress up too.

Lizette could not have been more thrilled with her Valentine. A $1.00 box of chocolates and a $1.00 marshmallow lollipop from Wal-Mart. That marshmallow lollipop is great. I only let her have a few bites every day so we're getting a lot of miles out of that thing. She wasn't very interested in the chocolates. Crazy girl.

They both look so cute in those dresses. I didn't see Lizette on Sunday, but her dress is beautiful! Good for Lizette learning to write her name so young. Preston has his down now but it's not easy to read it all the time.
ReplyDelete