First I have to say that I think I overdid it just a bit. I got so caught up in the great deals I was getting and I stocked up big time. Not that there is anything wrong with stocking up...that's sort of the strategy with coupon shopping. The thing is, sometimes the stores stock up in preparation for great sales, but not always.
One thing that I've tried to be mindful of when shopping with coupons is to be considerate of other shoppers and not clear the shelves every time there is a good deal. I didn't clear the shelves this week, but I probably bought more than I needed to. So, I'm sorry fellow shoppers if I deprived you from cashing in on any good deals this week. I know how frustrating that can be and I promise to be more considerate in the future.
Okay, now that I have that off my chest, let's move on to the deals I got! Of course, I took pictures again just because it's so fun to look at them and see the savings. Not everything is pictured, but here is a list of what I paid for my items this week:
Gillette Fusion Razors $.99
Venus Embrace Razors $.99
Olay Body Wash $.99
Dove Mens Body Wash Free
Orbit Gum 3 packs $1.00
My Little Pony $2.50
Chunk White Tuna $.79
Pictureka card game $.24
Mission Tortillas $.74
Sour Cream $.50
Quilted Northern $2.99
Angel Soft (12pk) $2.99
Ronzoni Pasta Free
Kelloggs's Cereals $.55
Cover Girl foundation $.74
Cover Girl powder $1.14


This is what FREE looks like on a receipt. I only paid sales tax!
Cover Girl powder $1.14
After totaling everything up, I estimate that I saved between 75-80% of what I would have paid at Wal-Mart for these items. I feel like I'm doing good if I can save half of what I would normally pay at Wal-Mart so this was a particularly good week. Mainly because of the normally high dollar brand name items that I purchased like the razors, body wash and make up.
You are so good! I wish I was better at couponing, I just lack the patience.
ReplyDelete