
Lexi loves rice cereal! It took only one feeding for her to catch right on. The only issue we seem to have is that I do not shovel it into her mouth fast enough. She gets a little cranky if she has to wait for her next bite. We might actually have an eater on our hands...imagine!

Today at Target, I told Lizette she could pick out one toy from the $1 section. These bunny ears were her first choice.

Looks like Lexi may have had one too many.

The sunglasses complement the bunny ears nicely, don't you think?
Quote of the day:
Lizette and I were watching a replay of Evan Lysacek's gold medal skating performance today. (Awesome!!) After a few minutes into it she said with great concern, "Mom! That guy can't stop skating!" I guess a 3 year old would wonder why someone would keep going around in circles for so long.
You're girls are going to be best friends!! Love the rabbit ears...oh and ps...NO ACCIDENTS TODAY!!!
ReplyDelete