Here is another cheesy picture of some of my coupon finds today. Seriously, I do realize this is maybe just a little strange to post pictures of my grocery bargains. But this is my blog, right? So, I can post cheesy things if I want to.
Actually, I've just been amazed at how much money you can save by using coupons. I get excited about it and like to share with others. Listening to others share their good deals is how I got into it and it's helped me save money. So if I can help someone else save money, then I feel like I'm paying it forward.
So today's great finds included:
- Quaker Chewy bars for $1.00 per box (Not the best deal in the world, but we love those, so I buy them whenever they are on a good sale.)
- Large DiGiorno pizzas for $2.99 (Cha-ching! We love those!) (not pictured)
- 2lb. Tillamook Cheddar cheese for $2.99 (not pictured)
- Cover Girl make up products for $.50 (Darn it...I lost one of the lipsticks that I bought. But since I only paid $.50, it's not the end of the world!)
- Yoplait yogurt for $.23
- Keebler Club crackers for $.59 per box
- Skippy Peanut Butter for $.50 per 16 oz. jar
The thing I love is to find great deals on food that we love to eat and would definitely buy anyway. Sometimes there are great deals on foods that we've never tried and so I hesitate to stock up on something that we may not like that much. Cheese, yogurt, peanut butter, pizzas...we definitely can stock up on that stuff.
One thing to keep in mind when stocking up is to check the expiration dates. If you get home with a 6 month or year supply of something that is all going to expire next month, that's not such a great deal. That may be why it's on such a good sale, so watch for those expiration dates.
If you're interested in trying out the coupon thing, check out some of the links on my blog. Krazy Coupon Lady, A Thrifty Mom, Fabulessly Frugal and Pinching Your Pennies are all great sites.
Wow amazing! You are to good!
ReplyDeletescore!!!
ReplyDeletewere these all at Albies?
the pizza and cheese (and PB and yougurt - ok... all of it! LOL) were a great deal!
The pizza and cheese were at Fred Meyer. Everything else at Albertsons. If you take a look at some of the coupon blogs today, people are getting even more amazing deals. Especially on that Quaker promo. I think the really good deals require getting some coupons from E-bay though. I haven't tried that yet!
ReplyDelete