
Since Jeff and I have been married, Fox News has been a part of our family. We (especially Jeff) watch it religiously. We know the back stories of many of the anchors...how many kids they have, where they live, where they grew up. We notice when someone is on vacation. We notice when they get a new haircut. If we were any more involved, we would be able to finish their sentences.
After much deliberation, we have decided to get rid of cable and say goodbye to our friends at Fox News for a time.
I dedicate this blog post to them (sniff sniff).
Of course, Bill O'Reilly is a long time favorite, always keeping it pithy.
Glenn Beck is Jeff's hero and we were so pleased to see him join our Fox family last year. It's not often you get to see grown men cry on TV and it touches our hearts whenever we see Glenn's eyes start to glisten.
We both have crushes on Megyn Kelly. So smart and beautiful all in one package. Now she's getting her own show. We regret that we will miss it.
And those Fox & Friends anchors. We've begun many a day with more of a spring in our step because of watching that crew.
Shepard Smith...he reports, we decide. What a guy.
Martha, Bill, Trace, Neil, Sean, Greta, Judge Napolitano, the crazy Red Eye gang, everyone at Fox News. We love you guys. We hope someday to have you join our family again.
Always keep it 'Fair & Balanced'.
Lovingly,
The Rigby's
Sniff sniff...laugh laugh...is this all in ploy to get Jeff's I-Pad. I KNEW IT! Just kidding. We'll have Fox News ready for you when you come to visit. My how the times have changed - you withOUT Fox News and us...US WITH IT! What's wrong with this picture.
ReplyDeletegirl! this you are a hoot an a half!!!
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog!
and I had no idea that the Fox News crew were like your second family! I'm sure they'll be sorely missed (ps: if you HAVE to have a little fix - you're always welcomed to run over here to catch a glimpse :)
ps: that video of Lizette reciting the pledge of Allegiance was tooooo darn cute!! (and impressive!!!)