I've been behind on my blogging lately due to an unfortunate cold that has landed at our house. First Lizette got it and now I have it. And on top of the cold, I have a migraine that won't go away. (Woe is me!)
It's never fun when kids are sick.
It's also not fun to try to take care of kids when you are sick yourself.
However, I must not complain. Other than the occasional cold or flu bug, we have our health. This is a great thing and we are thankful.
I really have nothing else to say. Sorry this is quite a boring post. Just wanted to let you know what we are up to in case you are wondering why all of my interesting blog posts have stopped. :)
By the way, I'm up to like 154 readers now. I know it's not a real number (see previous post), but I'm still pretending I have fans. Don't worry. I won't let this go to my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment