Cute story: Last night Jeff gave Lizette a father's blessing before the start of the new school year. Normally during prayers, Lizette is about as squirmy as ever. She can't close her eyes for anything, like a normal three year old. But last night during this blessing she was listening so intently and taking it so seriously. I think it was everything she could do to not open her eyes, but she kept them shut the whole time. It was so cute to watch her and I'm so glad that she takes that kind of stuff seriously...at least some of the time! What a little sweetie.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
First Day of Preschool, 2010
Lizette is soooo excited for preschool this year. She had a great experience last year and can't wait to see all of her friends in this environment again. We are in the same little co-op we were in last year and I'm so glad. The other moms and kids are great and I feel so lucky that we found them last year.


Cute story: Last night Jeff gave Lizette a father's blessing before the start of the new school year. Normally during prayers, Lizette is about as squirmy as ever. She can't close her eyes for anything, like a normal three year old. But last night during this blessing she was listening so intently and taking it so seriously. I think it was everything she could do to not open her eyes, but she kept them shut the whole time. It was so cute to watch her and I'm so glad that she takes that kind of stuff seriously...at least some of the time! What a little sweetie.
Cute story: Last night Jeff gave Lizette a father's blessing before the start of the new school year. Normally during prayers, Lizette is about as squirmy as ever. She can't close her eyes for anything, like a normal three year old. But last night during this blessing she was listening so intently and taking it so seriously. I think it was everything she could do to not open her eyes, but she kept them shut the whole time. It was so cute to watch her and I'm so glad that she takes that kind of stuff seriously...at least some of the time! What a little sweetie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment