Some women call themselves "football widows" during this time of year. Yes, Jeff likes to watch football, but never to the point of me feeling like I'm left behind for the weekend. Do you know when I become a widow? Every six months or so when Apple comes out with a new product and Steve Jobs gives a keynote address. Jeff becomes like a kid in a candy store.
Well, he truly can be like a kid in a candy store now, because Apple just opened a store in Boise! Jeff and his buddy were some of the first ones in line when it opened. They even got free t-shirts for being one of the first 1000 customers. Woo hoo!
(One of Jeff's favorite things to say when he's excited.)
I am excited for him. I don't mind his passion for Apple products at all. They actually are really nice to have around and I think it's fun to watch him get so excited about them.
And, this could be a good thing for Mrs. Rigby too. You see, the Apple store is in the mall. Jeff never liked going to the mall before. Things are different now. Oh yes, I see much shopping in my future. Thank you Apple!
And, this could be a good thing for Mrs. Rigby too. You see, the Apple store is in the mall. Jeff never liked going to the mall before. Things are different now. Oh yes, I see much shopping in my future. Thank you Apple!
That is so cute! Gregg was telling me about his passion for apple products, at least he has something like that to get excited about. I think the older I get the more things don't seem as exciting. Your on a roll with these posts, keep'm coming Jackie I love to read what you are up to.
ReplyDeleteYay for you and Yay for Jeff! Boom, SHAKE IT!!
ReplyDelete