Monday, March 22, 2010

Me and Paula Deen


Last night I had the strangest dream about Paula Deen. Somehow, I knew her and we were fairly well acquainted. She had a party at her house and I was there. The only problem was that she couldn't stand me! The entire dream consisted of me trying to impress Paula Deen and failing miserably. I kept going on and on about how wonderful she was and she just kept rolling her eyes and trying to avoid me! I was so obnoxious about trying to kiss up to her that I was really embarrassed for myself. And my feelings were so hurt that she kept giving me the cold shoulder. I woke up feeling so rejected!

Hmmm...I wonder what this dream means? There may be some deep psychological reason for this. Perhaps this is a representation of my insecurities in the kitchen? Maybe I'm secretly obsessed with Paula Deen? Maybe I've watched too much Food Network?

Anyway, it was weird.

1 comment:

  1. Paula Dean, huh! hmmmm....maybe you need to create your own Julia Julie....And blog about all of Paula's recipes..it could be Paula and Jackie!

    ReplyDelete