Thought I would share this good deal I got on deodorant with my couponing friends in case you are interested.
At Walgreen's this week they have a deal going on Dove products. One is if you buy one Dove shampoo or styling product for $4, you get a $4 Register Reward back to use on a future purchase. The other is if you buy $12 or more in Dove soap, body wash or deodorant, you get a $4 Register Reward.
In this last Sunday's paper (3/28), there were coupons for all of these Dove products. Plus, there are a couple of high dollar coupons you can print from your own computer for an even better deal. Go here to print them if you are interested: http://athriftymom.com/category/stores/walgreens/
Scroll down to Walgreen's deals 3/28-4/3 to find a list of this week's deals along with links of where to print coupons. You can print each coupon twice from each computer. (If you have more than one computer, you could print several!)
Anyway, if you want to get going on taking advantage of Walgreen's Register Reward deals, here is how you could start: Buy the Dove shampoo or styling product and use a coupon to bring the price down to $2-$3, then get back a $4 RR. Go back into the store, pick up $12 or more of the other Dove products that are on sale and use coupons (either from the paper or printed) along with the $4RR you just received. Pay for those products and get back another $4RR. You could potentially pay like $4-$6 out of pocket for a shampoo and 4 deodorants, plus get $4 back! Good deal, huh?! One key thing to keep in mind though. At Walgreen's they require that you purchase at least as many products as you have coupons. So if you use coupons on all the Dove products you buy, you may need to buy a pack of gum or candy as a filler item to match up with the RR you use. Make sense?
I'm probably making this sound more complicated than what it is! If you want more instructions, read more on the other coupon blogs.
Just wanted to share this tip, because I thought it was a good deal. I bought 8 deodorants this week and paid $.50 each! My Walgreen's was totally stocked on this stuff. Even after the sale had been going for a few days. I guess people were focusing on other deals this week or something. I thought this was a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment