Our household is busy this week. I tell ya, there is a lot going on around here!
First of all, our little Lexi is doing awesomely with her sleeping schedule. Naps are going great. I am in heaven.
Snow White got sick today and couldn't play. According to Lizette, her symptoms included an itchy bum and hurt toes. Poor Snow White. That does not sound pleasant. I'll keep you posted on her progress.
Jeff is almost in a drunken state of awe and excitement over the long awaited I-Pad that was unveiled by Apple today. He downloaded the keynote address given by Steve Jobs and was almost in tears as he hung on every word uttered about the functionality of this magnificent creation. I can pretty much read Jeff's mind by now and I can see the wheels turning..."What can I sell so that I can justify this purchase?" I think he would probably take a second job to be able to get one of these things.
I have been busy "dejunking". I was inspired to do this by both my mother-in-law and a Relief Society meeting that I attended recently. It's such a great thing to clean house and get rid of things that you don't need. I think I'll be able to sell quite a bit of it on e-bay and Craig's List and that is a bonus! Jeff might get his I-Pad after all...but Momma needs new shoes too. Hmmmm...I'm going to need to work on a list of why I need shoes more than he needs the I-Pad. Any bets on who will win? :) Kidding, of course!
(I think we all know that I'll be getting the shoes. ) Hee hee!
Jackie, we also watched the "all hail" Steve Jobs unveiling of the ipad! My thought was what's the point?! All the other stuff they have created do the same thing, so...... Anyway, I vote mama gets a new pair of shoes! LOL
ReplyDelete