They worked so hard to improve the living conditions for these missionaries and left things in much better shape. They are two of the hardest working people I have ever met and the mission was lucky to have them. I can only imagine how much they improved things with their service.

In the years that Jeff and I have been married, I have come to admire these two wonderful people so much. They are so kind, such hard workers, wonderful parents and grandparents, so fun and down to earth and such great examples to everyone around them. I really love them. I'm not just saying that to be nice because they are my in laws either! :) I really do love them. When they gave their homecoming report last Sunday, I was in tears the entire time. I just love them to pieces. Can't say it enough!
When Jeff and I got married, I was so happy that he would be someone that my mom would just really love and get along with. I know that she would just love his parents too. I can't wait for all of them to meet someday. It makes me cry just thinking about it. There will be so much catching up to do. I'm envisioning lots of laughter.
Well, you just made me cry! And the best part of Jeff is YOU!!! We all love you so much Jackie!
ReplyDelete