Saturday, January 16, 2010

Haircut Day

Today was Lizette's first professional haircut. Our appointment was at 5:30 this evening, so we made a girls night out of it and went to dinner afterward. It was so fun to have some one-on-one time with her. Here are few pictures from our evening:

She looks thrilled doesn't she?

Trying to see what is going on...

Finished product from the back...very cute! (Nice photography, huh?)

She did great during the haircut. Although, she was very quiet the whole time. I think she wasn't quite sure what to think. My hairstylist, Lisa, gave her the cutest little 'bob' cut and Lizette has been acting very sassy since we left the salon. I always act a little more sassy after I get a haircut too!

We ate dinner at Shari's and couldn't have asked for a better evening.

She loved the smiley face pancakes, even though it was melted by the time we got it.

It was so exciting to get ice cream with sprinkles!

What a fun night we had!

Jeff also got a hair cut today. A #3 cut with the trimmer. How easy would that be?!! Lookin' good honey!


And, not to be outdone...Lexi also has a new look. We got her some of those cute crocheted headbands, which completes her already 'hip' style. :)




3 comments:

  1. Wow, your quick at posting! I am glad you girls had a good time. We missed you last night at our girls night out. I think your hair cuts all look Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut...love the girls night. Isn't it so fun to just have a bit of alone time. And Alexis...holy cow soooo cute! I can't wait for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww! loved it! how sweet and fun to have had such a fun evening with just you and Lizette! and her haircut it too adorable!! love the bob!
    and of course little Lexi's handband is quite stylin' :)

    oh, and Jeff's too...

    ReplyDelete