Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's great to have friends!

I just wanted to write a quick entry to thank my friend Shandy for a wonderful thing she did for me yesterday. I heard a knock on my door about 9:00 a.m. and she was there to offer to babysit my girls so that I could have a break from my baby boot camp this week. (She read my entry from a couple of days ago.)

I usually have a hard time accepting help from anyone, but I was happy to accept her help yesterday! She brought her kids over and watched my girls while I was able to go out and do some long awaited coupon shopping. I was seriously almost in tears as I walked up and down the aisles peacefully, landing some great coupon deals.

The kicker is that Shandy is probably one of the busiest moms I know! And she has the most upbeat attitude ever.

Thanks Shandy...not only for watching my girls, but also for being such a great example to me! I hope your Shandyness rubs off on me. You're awesome!

1 comment:

  1. girl, you stop it!
    I remember being in your shoes so I was more than glad that I could help out :)

    ReplyDelete