Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Up High, Down Low, Too Slow

Recently Jeff has been teaching Lizette to give him five and then go "Up high, down low, too slow!" She loves it and says it all the time. Another thing we've been trying to teach Lizette is to say her prayers at night and how to say them nicely. It's really so sweet when she prays. She has this high pitched little voice that she uses and it really melts my heart each time she does it. Well, last night she was praying and in the middle of her prayer she said "Up high, down low, too slow" and it was hilarious. I'm thinking that her prayer was probably received with a chuckle. :)

2 comments:

  1. hi Jackie. I love the new blog thing. you have such a wonderful little family. Can't wait to see you on Sunday. Baby Kelsie is such a joy. I love being a grandmother. love karrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too sweet!
    Lizette is just too fun!
    love the new blog and glad you've joined the blog ranks so we can all keep up on you! :)

    ReplyDelete