I love watching her learn so much each day. I love that she wants to be so independent. I love watching her become more and more empathetic towards others. I love that she likes to tell me all about everything. I love how she says "okay, mommy?" after almost every request. I love how she gets soooo excited when Jeff gets home. She loves him so much. I love it that when she prays, she thinks to pray for other people besides just mom and dad. I love her smile. I love her laugh. I even love the scowls she gives me when she's mad.
Funny things she has said lately:
The other day we went to Sonic and I bought her a Sprite (I know...I'm terrible for letting her drink pop!) It was the first time she had Sprite and after taking a drink she said "Mmmmm...Delicious!"
She asked me to turn her DVD on in the car the other day. When I did, she said "That's a good helper, mommy!"
Often times when we are doing something together like coloring or blowing bubbles or something, she'll say "That's great, mommy!" or, "Great job, mommy!" after I am done.
She loves to say "Uh-oh, skabeddios!" and "Oops a daisy!"
I love our little girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment