Just have to write about this real quickly...
Yesterday, I included some of the cute things Lizette has been saying lately. Well, one more has come up and I just couldn't let this one pass by without documenting it somewhere. Oh my goodness...kids are so funny. :)
So lately she has wanted to watch the movie "Elf" all the time. I don't know how many times we have watched it. Too many to count. Anyway, there is a part in the movie where Will Ferrell gets nailed in the head with a snowball and he says "Ow! Son of a Nutcracker!"
I had no idea that Lizette was even picking up on this, but sure enough she was. Today, she bumped her head on our fan and said "Ow! Son of a Nutcwacker!" It was so funny and cute coming from a 2-1/2 year old. I couldn't stop laughing.
I guess this is a prime example of how important it is to monitor what your kids watch and what comes out of your own mouth. They pick up on everything! Luckily, this time it was something cute. Next time, I may not be so lucky! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment