One thing that had us worried during the ultrasound was that the tech couldn't find her feet! She looked around for what seemed like forever and wasn't saying anything. Both Jeff and I were worried that maybe there was really something wrong. Finally, after the baby moved into a better position, her feet appeared! Whew! Apparently, this little girl is very 'active' and it made it a little bit difficult to catch some of the shots she needed. I wonder if I should be worried that our baby is already considered 'active'!
The ultrasound was so amazing. It's just a miracle to see that little life moving around. I thought that maybe this time around all of those things wouldn't be quite as exciting since I've gone through it once already. Boy was I wrong! It's every bit as exciting. Maybe even more because I know the joy that lies ahead of us in bringing a beautiful little daughter into this world. I can't wait to meet her.
Here is a sneak peek at our little "Sleeping Beauty"...
oh Jackie - that is just so awesome! I'm still so thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteok, and mark me down for being wrong on my prediction... actually, I'm 2 for 2 (on being wrong).. no twins and it's a girl - LOL