Monday, May 4, 2009

Our Little Sweetie


Speaking of Lizette today...

I think these snapshots of her dressing up in all of her winter hats and snowsuit are so cute! She brings so much joy into our lives and this is a glimpse of why. On this particular day she wanted to get into the closet to look at her hats. Before I knew it, she was wearing almost everything in the closet! Jeff managed to catch a couple of cute pictures of her.

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea! It will be great to "stay in touch" this way. I'm so happy to hear your news about baby #2. Things are well with us. Graham and Bobbi are expecting baby boy #2 in September. Adam and Allison are working on it too. Looking forward to checking out your blog often!
    Love - Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be fun to keep up with you. Lizette reminds me of our kids when they were little playing dress up. She is sure a sweetie!

    Love, Lora

    ReplyDelete