A while back I told Jeff that I would like to re-do the girls' room. Over Memorial Day weekend he was a little bored so he just out of the blue decided to start the project. I love it when he gets bored! And I love that he is such a handy guy. You'll see what I mean...
BEFORE PICTURES:
After Jeff did his handy work and installed wainscoting.
LOVE it!
And here are the AFTER photos:

![]() |
| These are my favorite elements in the room. I love these baby pictures of both of them and I like how they turned out with their names above. Cute! (If I do say so myself) :) |
![]() |
| I put my Cricut cutter to work again to cut out this saying around the picture as well as the girls' names above their beds. |
![]() |
| This picture is so cool. Lexi just happened to be standing in the right spot so you can see her reflection in the mirror. |
![]() |
| I love the lantern. Might not be the most practical thing because Lexi will probably yank it down one of these days. But, it's cute for now! |
Jeff did the construction. I did the painting and decorating. And Jeff took the cool photos for me. Team work is great! I love doing projects with Jeff. We have so many planned for our house now that we know we are going to probably live here for the next 20 years. Should be some fun times ahead! (I hope Jeff feels the same way.) ;)








Adorable! Oh my goodness! I bet they love their new room and how sweet of you guys to make it so cute for them :)
ReplyDeleteI love it. And I need you to come decorate my house! And organize it too!
ReplyDelete