We finally got our first swim in last week and the girls had a blast. I think this is going to be a very fun summer of swimming for both of them. Lizette has suddenly become a little fish. She wants to swim in the deep end (with floaties of course), jump off the side, and practice all of her underwater tricks. This is a huge contrast to last year. Lexi loved the water last year and this year is no different. She is testing out her floaties and loves splashing around all over the place.
Here are some cute pictures Jeff caught. You may want to put your sunglasses on because I am in a few of them and I am WHITE! Oh my goodness. It almost makes me want to go to the tanning bed when I look at these. :) The girls look cute though! It's just not fair that having white, chubby legs is so cute when you are two. But it's somehow just not cute when you are 38. Whoever decided that anyway?
You're girls are so cute! I love the pics you guys snap.I need a new camera. Have fun at the pool. Ours should be open soon...hopefully. When we come to visit we'll have to plan a day at the pool.
ReplyDelete