Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!











Today is our 8th anniversary!  I can honestly say every year just gets better.  Jeff is my best friend and I really believe divine intervention brought us together.  I couldn't imagine a better person to spend the rest of eternity with.

Things I love about Jeff:

Of course, his sense of humor.  He makes everyone laugh.  He's the fun dad and uncle.  He's always fun to be with.  I love that he and I can laugh with and at each other and keep the humor going in life.  Sometimes we need it!!

He tears up when I am either in pain or feeling sad.  He truly loves me and wants me to be happy.  I love him so much for this!  There have been times when I've opened up about missing my mom and he gets so sad for me.  I so appreciate that.  

He does things for people.  He serves through our church a ton.  He helps people move.  He helps people with house projects.  He's tech support for many friends and family members.  :)  I love that he's a go to guy in all of these situations.

His daughters adore him.  They both squeal when he comes in the door at night.  They will both grow up to be stronger and better women because they have a dad like him.  

He works hard.  He is well liked at his job and is also the go to guy there in many situations.  He has been able to move up in his career because of this.

I love you Jeff!  Thank you for eight wonderful years!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment