You've missed me haven't you? Go ahead and admit it. I know the five of you who read my blog regularly can't wait to hear what is going on in the world of the Rigby's! (hee hee)
Actually, I've been thinking about blogging lately and realized that I do care a lot who reads my blog and if they like it. When I began blogging I told myself that this is mostly just for my family. A great way to keep a little family history going. A great way to keep in touch with loved ones far away. But deep down, I really want fans. It's sort of like when you buy that cute outfit that you just love and say to yourself "I'm doing this for me. Whether or not anyone else likes it, I do and that's all that matters." But it's still nice when you get compliments, right? So that is how blogging is for me. It's my little black dress that I want people to ooh and aah over once in a while. Did you realize I was so narcissistic? Don't answer that!
Well, it's been like a month since I've posted anything of substance. It's been nice to sort of "get off the grid" for a few weeks. I think I was getting a little too obsessed with keeping up with Facebook and blogging and e-mails and watching my couponing blogs and so on and so on. So, I needed a break to remind me that I need more balance in my life.
I have much to catch up on. Many, many pictures and stories. But for tonight I will simply change my background and call it good. Cute, huh? Well, it's okay. Picking my blog background can really stress me out! Silly, I know.
I'm a fan! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI have been secretly reading your blog off of Becky's for awhile...just thought you should know.
ReplyDelete