I think this is going to be so good for her. She's like me in being pretty shy. I could tell that asking the teacher for help took a lot of courage. But she did it! She asked for help and got so excited when she accomplished a task the teacher gave her. And she did great at everything she tried. Way to go Lizette!
Here are a few pictures, but unfortunately the quality isn't the greatest. I took them through a glass window with my little camera, so they aren't the high quality shots that you will get from Mr. Rigby's photographs. I'll take him next time, so he can get some better shots. :)
Alright Jackie, it is time for me to come out of the closet. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog (I saw it on Becky's site). Your girls are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteNow I must ask, where is this gymnastics place? It looks like A LOT of fun!
Thanks! I had no idea I had closet readers out there! :)
ReplyDeleteThe gymnastics place is Tumble Time Gymnastics on Cloverdale near Fairview. I don't have anything to compare it to, but it seems like a really great place so far.
This looks like so much fun! I agree someday I have to go check this place out.
ReplyDeleteJackie, you will love Calista. She was Emmett's teacher when he did therapy there. Tumble Time is a great place. Paige takes gymnastics at Wings Center on Cole (cuz it's closer to home :))
ReplyDelete