In my effort to share just about every last detail of my life on here, I figured I would post about a most unfortunate occurrence that has taken place on my face. A few weeks ago, I started breaking out with what I thought was eczema or something on my face. I figured maybe it was from the cold weather. It seemed to get better when I put Aquaphor on it, so I wasn't too concerned. But this past week I looked in the mirror and it looked like I had been smacked across the face with a 2x4 or something. It had spread so that I looked like I had the beginnings of a black eye too. Scary!
Jeff and I were both wondering what in the world was going on. He kept asking me if I was using a different soap or something. No. No. Nothing different. Hmmm. What could it be we wondered. Then a couple of nights ago as he was asking me the same series of questions about what I was doing differently, the light bulb came on. I started using new blush a few weeks ago! The redness on my face just happens to be right where I put blush on. It hadn't occurred to me because it was the same brand of blush I always use. This particular one must have been from a bad batch or something.
Hopefully a few days without make up will cure me.
No comments:
Post a Comment