I have a little catching up to do and I thought I would start with some before and after pics of Lizette's and my recent haircuts. Our all time favorite stylist, Lisa, came over to our house a couple of days before Thanksgiving. It was so fun! If you are local, here is her info:
Starting Dec. 9th she will be located at Total Health Massage and Fitness at 4822 N. Rosepoint Way Suite B, Boise, ID 83713. It's located off McMillan between Eagle Rd. and Locust Grove.
378-1517
hrteezr@yahoo.com
She does a fantastic job and makes house calls! Think kids here. Way easier at home, I think! And her prices are very reasonable. $10 for a kids cut and style. $20 for a women's cut and style (less if you just have her cut it.)
Here we are before:
LOVED BOTH the "do's"!!! You guys look FANTASTIC!!
ReplyDeleteSo darn cute! You looked great last night at the babyshower, I wish we could have chatted more. Hope you are doing good.
ReplyDelete