Jeff did his research and found a great one. We decided since this is a long term, family investment we would get something nice that will help us capture some great shots. So this camera is not a little point and shoot. It's one of those that actually has a lens and everything.
Jeff has been watching tutorials and experimenting and I think he has gotten some great shots so far. Here are a few for your viewing enjoyment:
Having a good camera really does make a difference! We have taken many similar shots to these with our old camera and the result wasn't nearly as crisp, not to mention the red eye that we usually had. This is going to be fun!
I do have to say though that for the past couple of days I feel like I have paparazzi following me around! With Jeff practicing with so many things, it seems like there is a camera in my face all the time. I didn't post all of the unflattering ones of me slouching in front of the computer or looking dead tired sitting in our family room. Kind of makes me realize I need to sit up straight and maybe get some more sleep too. It seems like I have more wrinkles with this camera. Maybe I don't like it so much after all...
wow! it is amazing the difference between the shots in this post and the shots in older posts...nice camera!!! :) And no, Jackie...I don't see more wrinkles :)
ReplyDelete