Yesterday morning I put some little treats next to his keys and wallet so he would find them before he left for work. On top of the treats I put a little note that said I Love You. Pretty nice, huh? :)
Before he left for work he placed a little note of his own in the very spot he thought I would be sure to find it...first thing in the morning. On a can of Diet Coke! Isn't that so sweet? I was honestly really touched. The sad thing is, that was the one day I waited until noon to have a Diet Coke!
Anyway, just wanted to share that we are not completely without romance in our life. It's the littlest things that mean the most sometimes.
P.S. Yes, I realize that it's a little sad the most obvious place for Jeff to leave me a note is on a can of Diet Coke. I wish I was the kind of person where somewhere like the scriptures or a really good book would have been the obvious place to leave it. Maybe someday I'll be that person. For now, I'm glad that he knows me so well! :)
How sweet of both of you! I need to think of more things like that too. I didn't know you liked diet coke that much.
ReplyDelete