You know how I was telling you about Lexi's recent yelling episodes? Here's a little taste for you. The funny thing about it to me is how Lizette is reprimanding her. I probably should have intervened rather than video this exchange, but I couldn't resist.
And this one. :) Wait for it....wait for it...
I think I've watched the video about 30 times over and over and over again...LOL!!! Glad he's okay but seriously FUNNY, cool guy!
ReplyDeletecouple things I've noticed in the 50 times me and the kids have watched it..."do it again" is what they keep saying. ONE....Jeff's clothes are officially too big-he's lost so much weight! and TWO...it's like he jumped to his death-have u noticed the foot work...he hopped on the skateboard like he was cruisin'for a bruisin'. and THREE...I can't help but noticing how his right foot just gives out on him, like it wanted him to fall. OH...I'll watch it a few more times and see what else i can pick up on...haha!!! YOu guys are great!
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Poor Jeff. . .does he know you posted this?
ReplyDelete