Thursday, October 21, 2010

I think we might have trouble on our hands


From the time Lexi was born to about three months were tough months for me. She was fussy. I was tired. But then we entered a very nice period where she was so much happier. I began to feel human again. Things have been good.

I'm beginning to worry that things are taking a turn for the worse!

She has found her yelling voice. Rather than cry or whine, she yells. Loudly.

Today we were at Fred Meyer and she was shaking her fist at me while yelling at me. It was hilarious.

Of course, she's not actually saying words as she yells. It goes something like this: "Yaaaaa, no, no, naaaaa, naaaaa, naaaaa, no, naaaaaaaaa, naaaaaaaa!!!!!" I'm afraid one of these days she might actually explode during the process.

Right now it's mostly funny and cute, but what if this strong personality carries through to her teen years? I hope we can channel it in the right direction! Otherwise, we could have trouble on our hands.

1 comment: