Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Great sale at JCPenney!

Whatever you are doing, stop right now and go to JCPenney! (If they are open when you read this, of course.)

They are having an awesome sale today through Saturday. (Thanks to my niece Jamie for giving me the tip!) They have tons of stuff marked down to $2.97. I looked through pretty much the entire store and the best selection was in the men's department. They have a great selection of polos and button down dress shirts for $2.97. I also found pajamas, kids backpacks, and women's clothing for $2.97. I saw several kids racks marked $2.97, but they were bigger sizes than what my girls are in yet so I didn't check them out.

If you go here, you can print a coupon for $10 off if you spend $50 or more, or $15 off if you spend $75 or more. This coupon works with the clearance items, which makes the deals even better.

I spent $49.22 and saved $476.56. It was one of those moments when I felt my mom's presence. She was quite the bargain shopper and a sale like this would have had her jumping up and down!

Anyway, I don't know if this $2.97 thing is nationwide or not. Although, I did see on their website that they have an 80% off clearance going. It would be worth checking out if you like a good sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment