Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A fun visit with the Bushmans!

Jeff's sister Hilary and her kids, Madelyn, Marcus and Brian came to town last week. They stayed with us for a few days and it was so fun! Lizette loves her cousins and she had so much fun having them here. She idolizes Madelyn, being the cool "big girl" that she is. Lizette was so excited that Madelyn could read her a book too!



These kids are so cute and so much fun to be around. Jeff and I are the uptight ones in the family so I think everyone wonders if we really enjoy having company. :) I don't blame them, but we really do enjoy it! It is so fun to see family and get the cousins together to play. Please come back!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time too! Thanks for being such a great host! I love your family!

    ReplyDelete