Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fun At the Zoo

Jeff took Friday afternoon off and we took the girls to the zoo. It is beautiful weather in Boise right now and it was a perfect day to go. The best part was that we were all feeling good and everyone was in good spirits that day! Yea! We had a lot of fun and caught some cute pics of the girls.

One side note: While at the zoo, I rediscovered my loathing for geese. I cannot stand these annoying, pesky, rude creatures. If I ever get arrested, it will probably be for an incident involving the harming of a goose. Seriously. Can't stand them.








1 comment:

  1. How fun. I love all the cute hair bows! My girls have been wearing the ones you gave me almost daily. They are SO cute! Anytime you want to get together and make them, I am all for it!

    ReplyDelete