You may remember a while back that I posted about saying Goodbye to Fox News because we got rid of cable.
Well, it didn't last.
We now have Dish.
We couldn't do it. I'm sorry. I wish we were more disciplined people that didn't have to have TV in our lives, but we're not! Jeff has to have Fox News. I have to have Food Network. That's just the way it is right now. Maybe someday we will grow and mature and become people who read all the time or do whatever it is that wise and well rounded people do, but we're not there yet.
Okay, I feel better now that this is off my chest.
Glad to see Glen, Mr O'Reily, Iron Chef, and Paula Deen have made it back to the house. I know it must have been hard to give it up - but we all need something to enjoy.
ReplyDelete