Thursday, August 6, 2009

Complaining

My lack of motivation to blog in these past few weeks has had me concerned. I love blogging and reading others' blogs. So I ask myself, "What is wrong with you, Jackie?" The lack of blogging can only be a symptom of a larger problem. Am I depressed? Stressed? What could it be?

I mean, I love my life. I have a wonderful husband. The sweetest daughter in the world. Another one on the way. We have our health, great family, great friends, a great home to live in. What else could a girl ask for. So why can I not summon up the motivation to blog when there are so many good things to blog about.

Hmmm........

I think I might have an answer to this question.

I'M PREGNANT! And not enjoying it much at the moment. My hormones are out of whack. I'm cranky. My sciatic nerve is giving me fits to the point where it's painful to walk most of the time. Getting ready for the day feels like running a marathon. When I stand up I can't see my toes. I can't remember what I did yesterday (well, that's normal for me, but still...). Need I say more?

Well, I thought venting all of that would make me feel better, but I don't. I guess complaining doesn't really help.

Hmmm....what to do?

Maybe I should count my blessings and be grateful that I have the opportunity to feel this way if it means bringing another beautiful child into the world. Maybe I need a bit of an attitude adjustment. Maybe I need to remember that the world doesn't revolve around me and my problems. Maybe I should keep in mind that I will feel much better soon. Okay. I can do this.

Did I mention hemorrhoids? Okay, never mind. I'm counting my blessings.

(I promise...I'm really not going off the deep end here. Just expressing a pregnant woman's complaints.)

:)

I'll blog about something much more pleasant tomorrow. I'm off to adjust my attitude.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment